How  this man became rich...
 


Life is unpredictable in can change your life the way your not expecting it.
I belong to a broken family and living in third world country with a broken family can make your life unimaginable..


As a CHILD...
  When I was a child my mother and sisters is all I have my mother would have to work at different jobs just to make some money for us so that we can survive another day. As a young boy my eyes were already opened on this kind of situation and I told my self I will not make my life the same like this forever....




At SCHOOL...
  During my school days especially elementary days was my worst nightmare. I was BULLIED!
by my classmates. I can't imagine my life back then especially if you are a weak little skinny boy and your classmates are big and strong. There is a time when they brought me to the comfort room and did everything they want to me and I went home with my clothes all dirty and just cried. After that I told myself to study hard and comeback at them when you grow older..(but of course I was a kid back then )


Child Labor.....
  Although it is not against my will I still consider it as a child labor. Living in a poor family means you have to help each other to survive and of course I have no choice but to work. I love helping my family of course but still it was very hard for me. While seeing other kids play outside I was there working inside but it makes me feel happy every time I help my mother.



University life..
  This time was the best time of my life. This is where you can say "you only live once". I was a university student when I met my girlfriend. It was amazing the feeling of being in love and happy. Her smile and beautiful eyes makes my everyday happy. This time of my life was the stage where a lot of curiosity happen and after a few months I became a young father.


As a YOUNG father...
  When I knew I would become a father I was very nervous not only the fact that I will become a father but also the fact that I would have the chance to meet her father. Actually I was really afraid back then. Anyway it was a long story but to cut it short being a father as young as 19 years old is very difficult. Where would I get my money I was a student and I have no job but thankfully my sisters were there to help me.





  Maybe many of you are asking were is the rich part, now I am not still rich but in the future I will be.

















Comments

  1. You are brave to have come through all the hardships; I hope the riches find you soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much ,,but i cant find good pictures so i just use what i can

      Delete
  2. I applaud your cheerful and optimistic outlook on life. I too worked different jobs as a child but never considered it child labor...just a necessary part of growing up, helping out as the eldest of a large family.

    At nineteen, I was also married, had a child, and lived 4,000 miles away from anyone familiar as I shared life with my husband who was in the military.

    Those kinds of experiences strengthen us for life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts