A Mother's Touch
                  by: Wilber Magat
Woman Carrying Baby at Beach during Sunset

   Since I was a child my mother is all I have. I love her more than anything she's my hero. The one who is always there for me. When I am sad or sick she always comforts me.
I remember the time when my mother told me that the meaning of real love is learning how to sacrifice for your love ones at that time I don't really understand that and told myself "why would I do that"

My mother is now 64 year old and her body and condition was not like before. Her joints started to get weaker and weaker everyday and looking at her like that really melts my heart. I don't want to loose her but if time comes I cannot do anything. 

I dont wanna loose my mother she's all I've got. The warmth of her hands the sweetness of her smile and the things we often do. I cannot imagine life without my mother. My mother is all I've got.

All I can say is cherish every moment with your mother. Make every moment count because we don't know our life's future there will be a time when end will come for us all specially for our love  ones Mother's are the natures best gift.








Comments

Popular Posts